Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday Ride Up Mile Hill Road

For the second weekend in a row, I climbed Mile Hill Road in princeton. That is one of my favorite hill in MA and my favorite hill in central MA. The favorite hill is East Hawley Road, which is a longer and harder climb than Mile Hill road.

The last two weeks I've been riding every day and pushing myself on my lunch rides. Last Thursday I took a picture of the Rox at the start of the ride. As the image shows, my heart rate is 59.

I don't use the heart rate monitor every ride. Some days I forget. The thing I like about the heart rate monitor is it helps me monitor my progress. As I get in better shape, the heart rate drops and the recovery is shorter. Yesterday's climb up mile hill road felt easier than the previous Saturday. It is a lot of fun to ride in a pace line and take turns pulling. Yesterday I tried to longer turns pulling to push myself. Today my legs are a little sore, but it's a good soreness.

No comments:

Post a Comment